Monday, June 2, 2014

Clinical Update: June 2, 2014

I'm here at the MCU Student Conference this week and there are so many wonderful things going on in the clinical department!

First, my office hours are still in force--you can call or skype me with questions Friday mornings (9-11 am Mountain time) or send me a message and we can set an appointment to talk. I'm always glad to talk to students.

Second, I will be out of town visiting friends in the Seattle, WA area next week, so email responses will be delayed. You can still send signatures and logs to Kaylee, and I will respond starting on Friday, but don't be surprised if it takes me a few days to catch up! If you live near Seattle, I am meeting students for lunch on Monday, June 9--details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/251146958402892/ or send me an MCU message. Preceptors are welcome, too!

Finally, live sessions will be continuing later in June. Clinical Rounds presentations are planned for Tuesday and Wednesday, June 17 and 18 at noon and we'll have a live session on Preparing for Primary Births, Wednesday June 17 at 1 pm. And then a repeat of Starting Your Clinical Placement, Wednesday June 25 at 11 am. Remember, all times are in the Mountain time zone, convert as necessary.

See you soon!
Sarah Carter