Monday, January 5, 2015

Clinical Update: January 5, 2015

Welcome back!
It's snowy and cold here in Utah, but this morning I heard the birds singing. Winter is here!

We had a record number of graduates in 2014--31! Congratulations to each of them! My hope is to have at least as many graduates in 2015, so if you are preparing to graduate and take the NARM exam in 2015, send me a quick message! I can advise you on the process and offer a lot of help to make sure you are ready to go.

Clinical orientation live sessions are available, if you'd like a refresher on the clinical program and requirements. Check your upcoming events page for details and registration information.

Other clinical live sessions will be scheduled based on who needs them. If you're interested in
Starting Your Clinical Placement: sign up here
Preparing for Primary Births: sign up here
or Applying for the NARM Exam: sign up here
Make sure you mark the session you need by January 15th!

We will be scheduling Clinical Rounds--if you'd like to present, please send me a message with your case topic and when you'd like to give your presentation. I will respond with a couple options of dates and times and we'll get it on the calendar!

Best of luck as you start your classes this semester and I look forward to working with you during the term!
Sarah Carter